Connect MuxEmail with the apps you like and already use: introducing Zapier integration.
Zapier helps you connect 1300+ apps to your MuxEmail account easily without the need of programming. There are lots of use cases where it comes handy, e.g. you can connect MuxEmail with:
- CRM systems (like Pipedrive, HubspotCRM, Zoho CRM and more)
- Forms&Surveys (Gravity forms, Ninjaform, SumoMe, etc.)
- Webinar tools (such as GoToWebinar)
- Chat software (e.g. LiveChat, Slack)
- Email Marketing tools (Mailchimp)
- Video Marketing software (Wistia)
- Event Management tools (Eventbrite)
But there are lots of other exciting ways to use Zapier with MuxEmail.
What is Zapier capable of?
Zapier requires you to build a 2 or more step “Zap”. Zaps are the workflows, which have a trigger and an action step:
- Trigger (the app that sends data to Zapier)
- Action (the app that receives data from Zapier)
You cannot trigger actions with MuxEmail yet. We will be introducing this in future updates.
What can a Zap do in MuxEmail as an action?
- It can create or update a contact in MuxEmail, therefore you can send new subscribers from your unique popup service into MuxEmail and follow-up on them
- If it turns out in your CRM that your prospect needs nurturing, just add a tag to that subscriber via Zapier automatically which will trigger your nurturing campaign
How to setup a Zap with MuxEmail?
a. You can watch this small video where we have shown you how to connect MuxEmail with different apps using Zapier -
b. You can also follow these written instructions to connect an app with MuxEmail using Zapier -
- Log in to your Zapier account from there (or create a new one)
- Change the trigger to the app you want to send information from
- Make sure test data is coming to Zapier (email is necessary)
- Search for MuxEmail in the action section and pick it
- Enter the MuxEmail account's Access Key ID and Secret Access Key
– You will find these in the My Profile section of your MuxEmail account under the MuxEmail Tokens tab
- Choose a MuxEmail action type: "Add or Update a Subscriber"
Possible MuxEmail actions are :
– Create a New Subscriber: Add a new subscriber to your MuxEmail directory and send an (optional) opt-in confirmation email
– Add Tag to Contact: Add 1 or more tags to a subscriber in MuxEmail
– Create or Update a Contact: Create a update an existing subscriber in MuxEmail
1. Double opt-in emails must be enabled both in Zapier and in you MuxEmail for it to work.
2. Sender email in your opt-in confirmation must have permissions to send emails from Amazon SES