What are workspaces?
Workspaces are basically sub-accounts you can create inside your MuxEmail account. You can invite as many team members as you want to these sub-accounts. The team members will only have access to the workspaces they have been invited to. They won't be able to either see or perform any other activity in any of your other workspaces.
How to create a workspace?
1. Navigate to My Account where you'll find a tab called Switch Workspaces as shown in the image below -
2. Once you've clicked on it, you'll be able to see all the workspaces you are part of and also a button to create a new workspace. You can navigate to any of the workspace you are part of by simply clicking on its name.
3. When you hit the button to Create a new workspace, you'll be asked what do you want to name this workspace along with the time zone you want this workspace to be configured in. Once you are done, simply hit create and your workspace will be created.
Some FAQs regarding workspaces -
1. How many workspaces can I create and how many team members can I invite to a workspace?
You can create as many workspaces as you like, we do not put any restriction on it. Moreover you can invite as many team members as you want to a workspace, no restrictions on that as well.
2. Do I need a new Amazon SES account for each workspace?
No you do not need a new Amazon SES account for every workspace you create. You can use one Amazon SES account to manage all of your workspaces.
3. Can I handover a particular workspace to my client and break up from them?
Yes, you can surely do that. But make sure that you have made your client an admin before leaving.