In this article we are going to talk about how you can invite other MuxEmail users to your workspace, create a team and collaborate with them on a project.
So lets get started!
What is a team in my MuxEmail account?
A team is basically the number of members who have access to a particular workspace.
All the team members have a role assigned to them. The roles are -
Admin - The members assigned this role have no restrictions on the actions they can perform inside a workspace. Moreover these are the only people who can invite new people or remove existing people from the workspace.
Editor - The members assigned this role can do everything except
change/update SMTP settings.
being able to change billing details.
Invite new members and remove existing members from a workspace.
There is no restriction on the number of team members you can have inside a workspace.
How to invite team members to my workspace?
1. Navigate to the workspace you want to invite team members to by navigating to MY ACCOUNT > SWITCH WORKSPACES and selecting the workspace of your choice.
2. Once inside the workspace of your choice, navigate to MY ACCOUNT > MY PROFILE as shown in the image below -
3. Once inside navigate to TEAM as shown in the image below -
4. Here you'll be able to see all the people who are part of your team and all the people who have been invited to join the team but have not accepted your invitation.
5. Now to invite new members simply click on the INVITE MEMBER button and a form will popup asking you to enter the email id of the person you want to invite to join the team along with the role (admin/editor) you want to assign to them.
6. Once you hit the INVITE button, your invitation is on its way!
How to remove/change role of a team member?
To remove/change roll of a team member simply click on the three vertical buttons corresponding to the email id of the team member, which will allow you to change the role or remove the team member from the team.