Connect MuxEmail with the apps you like and already use: introducing Integrately.
Integrately helps you connect 1000+ apps to your MuxEmail account easily without the need of programming. There are lots of use cases where it comes handy, e.g. you can connect MuxEmail with:
CRM systems (like Pipedrive, HubspotCRM, Zoho CRM and more)
Forms&Surveys (Gravity forms, Ninjaform, SumoMe, etc.)
Webinar tools (such as GoToWebinar)
Chat software (e.g. LiveChat, Slack)
Email Marketing tools (Mailchimp)
Video Marketing software (Wistia)
Event Management tools (Eventbrite)
But there are lots of other exciting ways to use Integrately with MuxEmail.
How does Integrately work?
Integrately helps you set up multi-step workflow which have a trigger and an action step:
Trigger (the app that sends data to 3rd party app via Integrately)
Action (the app that receives data from 3rd party app via Integrately)
List of triggers -
1. New Subscriber is added inside MuxEmail- Triggers when a new subscriber is added.
2. Contact is unsubscribed in MuxEmail - Triggers when an existing contact gets unsubscribed
3. Profile is updated inside MuxEmail- Triggers when a contact's details are updated
List of actions -
1. Add or Update contact in MuxEmail - Adds a new subscriber or updates an existing one inside MuxEmail
2. Unsubscribe contact in MuxEmail - Unsubscribes an existing contact inside MuxEmail
3. Create tag - Creates a new tag inside MuxEmail
How to create Integrately workflows with MuxEmail?
1. Login to your Integrately account here (or create a new one)
2. Once logged in you'll navigate to MY AUTOMATIONS and click on CREATE NEW AUTOMATION as shown in the image below -
3. Now you need to select the apps you want to connect. The apps you connect can be used as a trigger (the app that sends data to 3rd party app via Integrately) or as an action app (the app that receives data from 3rd party app via Integrately).
Note - You can create a workflow of more than 2 apps as well. In that case the app connected just one step above the last app will work as a trigger for the last app.
4. Once you've selected the apps you want to connect. Integrately will generate a list of workflows which is most commonly used by people -
You can either make one of these workflows live, or scroll down and create a workflow from scratch -
6. Now once you have decided on the workflow you want to build, its time to connect both of the apps you've selected to Integrately -
7. Once you have connected both the apps to Integrately, its time to map the data from both the apps to the respective fields.
Once that's done, hit Test & Go Live and you'll see that the test data has been transferred from the trigger app to the action app.
Note - Once you make your workflow live, the update time for records in the action app can be between 2-5 minutes depending on the Integrately plan you have selected.