Personalized videos and images are a great way to grab your audience's attention.
Nexweave helps you create interactive video and images letting you boost your engagement rate and get more conversions.
With our integration with Nexweave, you'll be able to generate a URL and embed code for your images and videos that are compatible with MuxEmail and directly plug them into the Email builder on the MuxEmail platform!
In this example, we are sending a personalised image in an email that hyperlinks to a video landing page.
This is what the subscribers will receive in their emails -
Now let's learn how to generate a MuxEmail compatible url code for your personalised images and videos inside Nexweave!
Configure a New Campaign
1. Start by navigating to Campaigns, within Nexweave, and click on Create New Campaign.
2. Set the Campaign Name and select the Campaign Type. You can read more about the available campaign types here.
Since we aim to use both Image and Video templates as a part of our demo campaign, we selected the campaign type as Image + Video. However, you may choose either Image or Video campaigns, based on your preferences.
3. Next select the Image and Video templates you would like to employ for this campaign. The templates that appear in the dropdowns are from within your My template libraries, ie templates you have created or cloned
For our demonstration we have selected:
Image template: Nexweave Demo Email
Video template: Nexweave Demo
Video thumbnail: Nexweave emo Thumbnail
4. Next, select the Landing Page URL that your video will be embedded within. The landing page URL can be set to the default landing page, or you can select a custom landing page, whether that is your sales page or website.
Your campaign configuration is complete, let us proceed to activate the campaign!
Set the Activation method
1. Start by selecting the Activation Method from the drop-down. Here, select URL Override Campaign.
2. You will then be prompted to enter the Fallback values for the Nexweave variables being used in the selected templates. Click on Save to confirm the fallback values
Once you Save the Campaign, you can also Preview the Image and Video templates selected.
3. Click on Launch Campaign. This will then enable you to generate embed codes for the image and video.
4. Once you launch, click on Get Embed Code to open the modal. Select the integration platform as MuxEmail.
5. Then map each of the Nexweave variables with the corresponding MuxEmail variables by selecting them from the dropdown.
In case the variable list does not contain an appropriate match, you can also create your own variable from within the dropdown.
6. Click on Generate Embed code to get the email embed code compatible with the MuxEmail platform
Create a MuxEmail Campaign
1. Start by logging into your MuxEmail account
2. Before Creating a campaign, ensure that your contact list on MuxEmail is updated. You can learn how to add contacts and custom fields for them here.
3. To create a campaign, navigate to Campaigns and click on Broadcasts. On this page, click on Create
4. Enter your broadcast details such as Name, subject and from email address. You can also use the following merge tags or personalisation fields, to personalise your subject line:
Click on Next to continue
5. Click on Edit to design your email body.
7. You can customize the layout, properties of the email body and add content from the menu to the right of the email.
8. To add text to the email, drag and drop the text tile to the email body.
Type in your desired message within the text editor. To add personalization to your message, click on Merge Tags within the text editor and select the variable you would like to use from the list.
9. To add the personalized media from Nexweave to your email, drag and drop the HTML tile to your email body
10. Copy the code generated from the Nexweave Campaign and paste it into the HTML code editor In MuxEmail
Please note: The image in the email preview will appear with the merge tag name. However, your audience will see their personal information once the campaign is released to them.
11. Click on Save, on the top right corner, to confirm and save your email template. You may also choose to send a test email to confirm if the template is in order.
12. Once complete, Close the email editor to return to the campaign process. Then click on Next to proceed to selecting your audience.
13. Click on Next to proceed to schedule your campaign. In our demonstration, we have set the schedule to Send Now. However, you may set the toggle switch to Send Later and select your preferred time zone, date, and time.
14. Click on Update to complete!
Your personalized emails will be on their way to impress your audience!